Rezerwację obsługuje system : HOTRES.pl
Hotelowa Polska Górski HYR (trailer)
Chalet "Górski HYR"
We invite you to our comfortable and cozy chalet. Górski HYR was created with friends and family in mind. It is the perfect place for small groups or families with children who want to spend time together in the mountains, celebrate a special occasion, or just relax and enjoy the traditional atmosphere.
The chalet offers two levels. On the first floor there are two bedrooms with balconies and a bathroom with a shower. The living room is located on the ground floor and offers an electric fireplace, a kitchenette and an additional bathroom equipped with a shower. The interior of the chalet reflects the true charm of Zakopane and the beauty of the surrounding mountains, while maintaining a modern character. The cottage is finished to a high standard with specific attention to detail to comfortably accommodate a total of 8 guests.
The chalet features:
• A double bedroom with a double bed
• A four-person bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed (160 cm wide)
• An additional double sofa bed in the living room
The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, dishwasher, stove combined with microwave, dishes/tableware, and a large table with comfortable chairs.
An undoubted advantage of the chalet is the closed veranda, where you are welcome to relax. You can also use it as a space to leave your skis or snowboard after a long day on the slopes.
• Internet access (WiFi)
• Smart TV with access to Netflix in every bedroom and living room
• Hairdryer in every bathroom
• Parking included
- 10% off Termy Chochołoskie (Hot Springs)
- 10% off bike, ski and scooter rentals
- 10% off Restaurant "Przytulia" - only steps from Liberta INN
- Discounts on many attractions with the Karta Tatrzańska app
The chalet is located on the grounds belonging to Liberta INN. Górski HYR is in the center of Zakopane, only 400m from Krupówki, and at the same time close to mountain trails and ski slopes.
Gorski HYR welcomes you!
Check out Górski HYR featured in Tatra Magazine